We from MeinLieblingsposter GmbH are a young e-commerce startup from the heart of Düsseldorf. We started with the production of personalized art prints.
In the future, we will expand our product range with additional online stores (verticals) for personalized art prints. In doing so, we place a high value on automated processes and modern technologies.
Intern Online Marketing and Content Creation (m/f/d)
What you bring:
- Advanced degree or training in communications/marketing/graphic design or equivalent
- Affinity for social media as well as broad knowledge of it
- Good skills in Canva, Photoshop, InDesign or comparable tools
- Very good German and English skills, both written and spoken
- Structured approach, independent work as well as creativity
- A plus: affinity for photography
You can support us:
As an online marketing intern at MeinLieblingsposter, you will conceptualize, plan and produce online content for our social media channels in close collaboration with the founders.
- Conceptualizing and visualizing online content: creating graphics/visuals for Instagram & Co.
- Supporting our campaigns
- Planning, editing and copywriting of, among other things, captions, newsletters, etc.
- Topic research & planning for our channels
- Implementation and compliance with the CI
What we offer:
- The opportunity to contribute to a young startup with your creative ideas, optimize our online presence and grow with the company
- Freedom to work independently / a full remote job
- A great working atmosphere as well as regular team events
- Interesting tasks in a fast growing company
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.