Intern Online Marketing and Content Creation (m/f/d)
You bring that with you:
- Advanced studies or training in the field of communication/marketing/graphic design or comparable
- Affinity for social media and broad knowledge about it
- Good knowledge of Canva, Photoshop, InDesign or similar tools
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German and English
- Structured approach, independent work and creativity
- A plus: affinity for photography
You can support us with this:
As an intern in online marketing at MeinFavoriteposter, you will design, plan and produce the online content for our social media channels in close cooperation with the founders.
- Conception and visualization of online content: Creation of graphics/visuals for Instagram & Co.
- support our campaigns
- Planning, editing and copywriting of captions, newsletters etc.
- Topic research & planning for our channels
- Implementation and compliance with the CI
That's what we offer:
- The opportunity to contribute your creative ideas to a young start-up, to optimize our online presence and to grow with the company
- Freedom to work independently / a full remote job
- A great working atmosphere and regular team events
- Interesting tasks in a fast-growing company
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.