Intern Online Marketing and Content Creation (m/f/d)
What you bring:
- Advanced degree or training in communications/marketing/graphic design or equivalent
- Affinity for social media as well as broad knowledge of it
- Good skills in Canva, Photoshop, InDesign or comparable tools
- Very good German and English skills, both written and spoken
- Structured approach, independent work as well as creativity
- A plus: affinity for photography
You can support us:
As an online marketing intern at MeinLieblingsposter, you will conceptualize, plan and produce online content for our social media channels in close collaboration with the founders.
- Conceptualizing and visualizing online content: creating graphics/visuals for Instagram & Co.
- Supporting our campaigns
- Planning, editing and copywriting of, among other things, captions, newsletters, etc.
- Topic research & planning for our channels
- Implementation and compliance with the CI
What we offer:
- The opportunity to contribute to a young startup with your creative ideas, optimize our online presence and grow with the company
- Freedom to work independently / a full remote job
- A great working atmosphere as well as regular team events
- Interesting tasks in a fast growing company
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.